Tooth is one of the most important parts of human body. Though, most of the being doesn’t take much care about it. But everybody needs concern for it. Who have teeth he will never justify the importance of it. Only a tooth-less person can say the significance of it. So take the care of it, when it has; by loosing it don’t weep. It is not hard to take proper care of your teeth with in a hurry time.
Here are some tips for caring your teeth:
- Brush at least twice in a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Use a soft brush, preferably one with rounded, synthetic bristles. In umeneral a smaller brush is better than a larger.
- Replace your toothbrush approximately every two to three months.
- Place the brush at a 45 degree angle to the gum line, and slip the tips of the brush below the teeth. Softly move it in little circles over the tooth and gums. Brush the inside, outside and the chewing surfaces of your teeth. Don’t brush your teeth too strongly. A systematic brushing should take at least 3 minutes, so take your time.
- You can use a topical application of fluoride for dry mouth. Other, you can use antimicrobial mouthwash to control gingivitis.
- Smoking makes your gums poorer, so quit it not only for your teeth but also for your health.
- Once a gum infection begins it takes an extensive time to cure it; so have a dental checkup at-least every 6 month.
A perfect brushing of your tongue will help freshen of your breath. Other, spoil tooth gives a lot of pain to you, sometimes which is unbearable. So taking perfect taste of food and freshen of your breath take perfect care of your teeth.